TYPE OF EVENTS:
- BARTRAM “NIGHTS” – meetings, talks/lectures, art displays
- MUSIC – house concerts, porch pickin’, Larimer concerts
- FESTIVALS – holidays, parades, special events, River City Players, Events nearby from St. Augustine to Gainesville
- KAYAK & BIKE EVENTS – Putnam Blueways & Trails events, Bartram Saturday hikes/bikes/paddles, Bartram Adventure Tours “Bartram days on the River”- by pontoon or row/sail boat, all by special reservation (fees based upon outings).
Calendar of Events:
Fall 2018 Events
- September 15th- Official Fall Opening of the Bartram Inn
- September 28th-October 1st- "Bartram Frolic" a 3-day celebration of the Travels of John and William Bartram at the Palatka Riverfront
- October 20th- Ky hike-a-bike A bike, hike, run event
- November 8th-11th- Palatka BlueGrass Festival at Rodeheaver Boys Ranch
- November 15-17th- St. John's River to Sea Loop Summit & Trail Ribbon Cutting
- November 21st- Thanksgiving
- November 23rd- Palatka Christmas Parade at downtown Palatka.
- November 29th- Bartram "Nites" begin. Once a month through March 2019. Reenactment - 1 act plays at the Bartram Inn. Wine & Hors d'oeuvres @ $20 ticket. 25% discount for Inn guests.
- December 1st- "PorchFest" Music on the porch of Bartram Inn & South Historic District
- December 8th- Caroling the Ravines- Take a wagon ride through the gardens while enjoying seasonal caroling.
- December 9-16th- Bartram Adventure Tour- Kayaking, hiking & bicycling the historic trails of William Bartram in the St. John's River, kayaks, bikes provided (6 spaces- call for reservations)
- December 24th-25th- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Spring 2019 Events
- January 2019- African-American Festival & Parade. Always observed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Februray 14-16th- Spring Palatka Bluegrass Festival. At Rodeheaver Boys Ranch.
- February 15-16th- Welaka Spring Fest at Welaka Town Hall
- March 2-3rd- Azalea Days at Ravine Gardens State Park
- March 2-3rd- 72nd Annual Azalea Festival at Arts and crafts, entertainment, Shriner's parade and food. Sponsored by Downtown Palatka, Inc.
- March 22-30th- Putnam County Fair. Vendors, games, rides, agricultural exhibits, entertainment at Faigrounds in East Palatka
- March 2019- St. Patrick's Day Parade
- April 5-6th- Catfish Festival
- April 27th- Bostwick Blueberry Festival
- May 4th- 65th Annual Mug Race. Palatka Riverfront to Jacksonville.